Sunday 30 October 2016

Owlets...

I hope you have all had a *wonderful* half-term...





I am really looking forward to seeing you all and finding out about your half-term adventures!

I visited a county called Slovenia.  Can you find it on the map below?



I stayed near a very large lake called Lake Bled.  There was a small island in the middle of the lake which had a Church and a very tall bell tower.  I was able to ring the bell by pulling down on a rope three times.  How do you think I travelled across the lake?


I also visited a castle, which was really beautiful!


This is the flag of Slovenia. 


In Slovenia, some people speak Slovene.  It is their language.  I learnt how to say Hello in Slovene - "Zdravo"





If you have managed to collect any Autumnal objects, please remember to bring them into School tomorrow.

When I was collecting lots of leaves and conkers, I found the longest worm I have ever seen hidden underneath a broken stick.  How many cubes long to you think it would be?



Tomorrow is Harry Potter day.  We will be creating lots of potions linked to rhyming words. 


Remember to turn on your *good rhyming brain* in preparation.

Just to make sure that you are ready, can you think of any words which rhyme with my pictures below?
















Now you are ready!




Have a brilliant day and I will see you all tomorrow.


Miss Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment