Thursday 20 April 2017

Hello Everyone,

I hope you're having a *wonderful* half-term.
I look forward to hearing and reading about all the special adventures you have been on.

I visited Cardiff last weekend and noticed some really beautiful flowers growing in Sofia Gardens. Lots of bees were buzzing around collecting the pollen hidden inside.

These black tulips are called 'The Queen of Night'.  They were my favourite!
I'm sure you know the names of at least two flowers in my photograph. ☺ The blue flowers are called 'Blue Common Grape Hyacints'.

I even tried to plant some flowers in an old pot I bought to have in my own garden!


What do you think?

Just a reminder that on Tuesday 25th April, Owlets children will be having Forest School (Outdoor Learning)

Please ensure your Owlet has a long-sleeved top, trousers, a waterproof coat and spare socks.  We do have a few pairs of welly boots at School for your child to borrow.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to seeing you all on Tuesday 25th April - Monday 24th April is an Inset Day.

Miss Williams ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment